Sunday, 28 February 2010

Whether I go...

...Whether we stay! I think it is more a matter Weather we stay. I awoke this morning at 6.00 am with all the intentions of running for 4 hours but one look at the downpour outside, my flooded driveway, a car splashing through puddles made me decide enough was enough and there was no running this morning.

Hopefully George got my text, I have this horrible feeling he was waiting outside his house at 6.45 am for me to pick him up!


No comments:

Post a Comment